- Do you love solving problems with the right IT solutions?
- Join our small team where your contributions are appreciated.
- Located in either Canberra, Australia or Wellington, New Zealand.
Enjoy building relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors to deliver effective solutions? We may be the perfect match.
We are seeking an Information Systems Manager to manage our technology solutions and ensure that we select and implement the most appropriate and cost-effective systems.
- Explore the business requirements and recommend IT solutions
- Understand current systems and how they may be leveraged to improve outcomes
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and deliver effective trouble shooting
- Manage external stakeholders/vendors
- Equip staff with the knowledge of how to best utilise the available tools
- Review and assess systems and incorporate forward planning.
This is a very relationship driven role and the ability to liaise with stakeholders and influence outcomes will be key. The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent understanding of communications and information systems and how these can be used
- Strong IT troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills/experience managing projects, budgets, and schedules to successful completion
- Demonstrated ability to work within a small organisation with a large number of external contractors and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to produce high level detailed technical and non-technical documentation
- Desirable - Knowledge/experience with Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, MS SQL Server, Windows environment – both on premises and Office 365/Azure
- Advantageous - IT Qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate organisation where no two days are the same - you'll enjoy working with knowledgeable individuals in a varied role ensuring you're engaged and challenged on a daily basis.
The Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) helps markets work better by providing internationally recognised accreditation services that create economic benefit.
Accredited certification and inspection of products, processes and people - called conformity assessment - has a ripple effect through the market chain, right to the consumer. It gives consumers confidence that their purchases meet specified standards and are quality assured. This includes retailers, wholesalers and individual consumers. JAS-ANZ doesn't certify or inspect organisations, products or people; rather, it accredits the bodies that do.
Don't miss this unique opportunity with an organisation that values integrity, trust and professionalism.
To apply, visit the SEEK job listing and please attach a resume and cover letter detailing how you think you can contribute to the role.
Further information can also be obtained by emailing positions [at] jas-anz.org