Do you have a complaints policy?
We take complaints seriously and deal with all ‘good faith’ complaints. We have a formal complaints policy which:
- is fair, open and transparent
- is systematic and straightforward
- is confidential
- ensures we adopt a positive approach when managing complaints, with both complainant and respondent
- involves JAS-ANZ representatives at the appropriate level and right up to the CEO if necessary
- ensures we deal with complaints in a timely manner.
What is a ‘good faith’ complaint?
We only deal with good faith complaints. These are complaints that meet all these conditions:
- are made only after the complainant has made every effort to resolve the problem before approaching JAS-ANZ
- are substantiated with evidence
- are not subject to legal or regulatory or administrative action
- are not based on hearsay
- are not an attempt to discredit or engage in lobbying and/or influencing
- relate to the performance of an JAS-ANZ employee or a certification or inspection body we have accredited.
How do I make a complaint?
All complaints must be made in writing to the Chief Executive Officer.
Complete this complaints form and submit it to JAS-ANZ.