- assessing tenders
- conducting public procurement
- checking credentials throughout the market supply chain
- confirming if an organisation, product or person has been certified or inspected by a JAS-ANZ accredited body.
Some organisations have been known to misuse the JAS-ANZ symbol and falsely claim accreditation or certification, to find a list of these organisations please click here.
We also use the register as a tool to better understand trends in the world of certification and we publish reports for certifiers and inspectors to keep them up-to-date.
You can use the JAS-ANZ Register to search for:
Bodies that have been accredited by JAS-ANZ for conformance assessment duties.
Organisations that have been independently certified or inspected by a JAS-ANZ accredited body and been issued with an authentic certificate.
How to download a certificate (only CodeMark certificates at this stage).
Personnel organisations that have been independently certified by a JAS-ANZ accredited body.
We keep the registry as up-to-date as possible. In keeping the register, however, we depend on information supplied by accredited bodies that have been inspected or certified. We do not change or modify the information provided.
Can’t find an organisation, product or person on the register?
This means they:
- do not hold an authentic JAS-ANZ accredited certificate
- have not yet been added to the register (until they are you should not count on the validity).
Do you have a copy of what appears to be a JAS-ANZ accredited certificate but cannot find it on the register?
It could be the certificate is fraudulent. In this case:
- Contact the certification or inspection body direct to discuss the matter (in the first instance).
- Send JAS-ANZ a copy of the certificate for our inspection.