Third-party accreditation—the type that JAS-ANZ provides—is recognised around the world as the highest and most credible type a certification or inspection body can obtain.
With such accreditation you automatically send a signal to your clients that they can be confident in what you do. This is increasingly important in a market that is growing quickly in size and complexity—a market that includes many bodies operating without any such credentials.
JAS-ANZ accreditation gives you the ability to:
- highlight your competence
- demonstrate your independence
- increase likelihood of smooth access to overseas markets (through our formal arrangements with international accreditation organisations)
- build confidence in your ability through benchmarking performance against other accredited bodies.
Once accredited you are able to use the JAS-ANZ symbol as a visual indicator on your work as a sign of assurance.
JAS-ANZ offers accreditation for these themes:
- business and innovation
- health and human services
- product certification
- food and biological systems
Our accreditation is open to accredited bodies providing conformity assessment services to public and proprietary conformity assessment schemes falling under these themes.